The Robertshaw® 5300 Series Electric Thermostat is a snap-acting, single pole single throw (SPST) type thermostat. Most thermostats use silver contacts and have heavy-duty terminals for durability and sustained accuracy. The snapaction mechanism is precise and reliable. This direct acting series of thermostats is suitable for the commercial cooking industry.
• KN models are NAK filled diastats with temperature ranges up to 975°F (524°C)
• Rugged and compact design for versatility and long life
• Bulb and capillary available in copper, nickel plated copper and stainless steel (most models)
• Plastic coating available for protection against moisture, dust, etc. (most models)
• Dials of heat resistant plastic available
• RX millivolt models with hermetically sealed reed switch
• Stem flat in down position
• Ambient temperature 200°F (93°C)
Following are the Attached files for this product:
We currently have a quantity of 0 available for this item on clearance at a price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at a regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, click the "Buy Regular & Clearance Priced Stock" button below. This action will add the 0 units we have in clearance at $0.00/each and unit(s) at $0.00/each to your cart for checkout.
Currently we have a quantity of 0 available at a clearance price. You have already added a quantity of 0 in your cart. You may add another quantity of to your cart from clearance section. To add the additional quantity of to your cart click the button below.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at the regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, you may do so by using the "Buy Regular Priced Inventory" button below, or close this popup and enter the additional quantity you wish to buy of this item at a clearance price.